Racing car Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX is based on an equal chassis like previous Evo VIII. Car was officially introduced in the year 2005 and at once liked for to many sports enthusiasts and belongs to very good rally car all over the world in group N.
- Body of Evo IX RS, welded frame from 45 m material T45.
- Carbone-kevlar protection tank.
- Aluminum protection oil tank.
- Draught roof aerial lid.
- Mitsubishi Mivec with variable timing valves.
- Turbo blower with 33 mm FIA restrictor and system ALS.
- Control section motor Pectel- in fully programmable.
- Motor is modified conformable with regulations insider N.
- Light cooler with ventilator, air intercooler with ESS system.
- Five speed gear-box with direct shifting.
- Front and rear mechanical differential.
- Middle fully programmable active differential.
- Control unit Pectel.
- Light ramp with possibility selection luminance.
- Data logging system with possibility backward evaluation.
- Brakes Brembo with brake disc 350 mm in front and 300 mm at rear for tarmac.
- Carbone brake lever.
- Adjustable shock absorber Reiger with springs.
- Stabilizer front and rear.
- Rims are in sizes: 6x16 for snow, 7x15 for gravel and 8x18 for tarmac.
- Carbon seat, strips Sabelt 75 mm number Q/R,
- Steering wheel Sparco.
- Trip computer Coralba.
- Hand jack - can be used with aku.
- Very hardness led fuel.
- Reserve fuel pump according to recipes for group N.
- Minimum weight: 1310 kg
- Lenght: 4490 mm
- Width: 1770 mm
- Wheelbase: 2625 mm